*Tl'Zani Academy Custom Hand Stitch Wig Training Session
This class is for all those seeking to advance in the art of wig design. No previous knowledge or experience is necessary. All are welcomed into the wonderful world of wig making. This is a hands on class so come ready to learn!
What you will learn. In this power course you will learn an introduction to the following:
- How to perform a successful, professional consultation.
- Knowledge of the foundation and differences in cap types and their purposes.
- How to choose the right texture
- Placement of lace front closure
- Proper stitch and sewing technique for track placement
- Introduction to altering (plucking) hairlines, adding “baby hair”
- Bleaching knots
- Plucking and determining density
- Lace tinting, scalp illusion
- How to take proper measurements
- How to attach units
- How to remove units
- How to work with clients who suffer from hair loss.
- How to create a profitable business by working smarter, not harder.
- Learn how to repair and problem solve.
- Fitting and styling your wig (cutting and coloring is not included in this workshop)
CONSULTATION & AFTERCARE
You’ll learn how to consult with clients before installation begins. You’ll also learn how to advise your clients to take care of their extensions. You’ll be educate on which kinds of products are safe to use on hair extensions, and how to wash, condition, and style extensions properly. You’ll also learn how to remove the extensions safely.
Tl'Zani Kit Included:
·Bundle Wefts and Closure Hair Extensions
· Comb, Variety of Caps
· Hair Extension Tools
· Hair Clips
Blending and Styling Tools:
· Hair Cutting Scissors
· Feathering Razor
****NON-REFUNDABLE**** NO-REFUNDS****** NON_REFUNDABLE*****