*Tl'Zani Academy Frontal Sew-In Training Session
- How to perform a successful consultation
- How to create a proper cornrow foundation
- Installation, placement, and blending
- How to pluck natural looking parts
- How to create a natural hairline
- How to bleach knots
- Lace Tinting and customizing.
- Applying swiss lace with Tl'zani adhesive.
- Bald Cap methods.
CONSULTATION & AFTERCARE
You’ll learn how to consult with clients before installation begins. You’ll also learn how to advise your clients to take care of their extensions. You’ll be educate on which kinds of products are safe to use on hair extensions, and how to wash, condition, and style extensions properly. You’ll also learn how to remove the extensions safely.
Tl'Zani Kit Included:
·Bundle Wefts and Frontal Hair Extensions
· Comb, Variety of Caps
· Hair Extension Tools
· Hair Clips
Blending and Styling Tools:
· Hair Cutting Scissors
· Feathering Razor
****NON-REFUNDABLE**** NO-REFUNDS****** NON_REFUNDABLE*****